Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ray's Last Day

Written on Babycenter on 1/17/11:

It's funny looking back at last week though.  Ray REFUSED to go to bed on Monday night.  We swaddled him and I rocked him and he looked around and cried.  When we un-wrapped him and set him in his high chair while we ate he talked and smiled at both of us.  He was up 2 times Monday night.  Adam took one and I took the other.  He got some good cuddles in with Mommy and Daddy.  I woke him up for daycare on Tuesday morning and he had naked time and was rolling and reaching for Roscoe.  Adam walked by him and he stopped moving, stared at his Daddy, and gave the BIGGEST smile ever.  He also stopped eating as Adam left to talk to him.  We sang "Stuck like Glue" in the car like we did every morning.  It was the first day using his MyRide 65 and I couldn't get him out of the carseat that morning!!  He was looking at me like "Mom, what's your problem?!".  I dropped him off, he smiled at me, I gave him a kiss and told him and Stacy I would see them that evening.
Stacy came over last night for a couple of hours.  She told us about her morning with him.  She said she layed him down in her room while she cleaned up the kitchen since the other kids were rowdy.  He looked out her window.  She went back in to get him 15 mins later to get him and he was gone.  She tried everything to wake him up.  She called 911 within 4 mins.  She is a fabulous daycare mommy and Ray loved her.

No comments:

Post a Comment