Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day

Hi Ray-Man! Happy Valentine's Day! Do you know it is MiMi's birthday too? You would have been the best looking Valentine I have ever had. I'm sure you would have had a party at Stacy's today. I would have dressed you in some awesome party pants. You loved your Christmas ones. Daddy and I had a very good dinner at home. Our first Valentine's Day without you. You know how much we miss you, right? I was looking through some of the things from your funeral and found this poem.

Little I knew that morning.
God was going to call your name,
In life we loved you dearly,
In death we do the same.

It broke our hearts to lose you.
You did not go alone,
For part of me went with you,
The day God called you home.

You left us beautiful memories
Your love is still our guide.
And though we can not see you,
You are always by our side.

Our family chain is broken,
And nothing seems the same.
But as God calls us one by one,
The chain will link again.

Hope you had a good Valentine's Day in Heaven. We miss you so much, sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment