Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why My Life is Awesome

There was a post on the Baby Center site that encouraged us to come up with reasons why our lives are awesome.  Below are what I decided.  It is amazing that is such a time of tragedy I can look past the loss and find things that make my life good.
1. I love my husband. He is amazing and makes me laugh. He's my best friend. I wouldn't make it without him.  I'm lucky to have him to share my life with "for better and worse, in good times and in bad."
2. My family is wonderful. They are supportive and there for me always.  I am blessed to have 3 amazing siblings and the best brother in law (and Melanie too).  My parents are amazing people.  They are there for both Adam and I no matter what. 
3. My in laws are awesome. My father in law goes to see Ray every day before work since we can't. They take care of my baby.  There is no way to put into words how much that means to me.  My brothers in law are also there for us and available when we need them.  I'm lucky to have an amazing family that has taken me in.
4. I have a job I love and co-workers who have and would do anything for me.  Losing Ray was just as hard on my co-workers as it was on us.  They understand and are flexible when I need them to be.  They were all there for me the day Ray passed.  I can't thank them enough.
5. I have the best nephew in the world! He helps me heal and I love love love being an aunt.  Thanks Sammy!
6. I have a crazy, wild dog who sees Ray all the time (he barks non-stop. I like to think he is seeing Ray and barking at him.).  Roscoe is a special little guy.
7. I have amazing, wonderful, and talented friends who love me for me....and who I have never met (that'd be you, babycenter girls!)
After I had gone to bed I thought of a few more reasons why my life is awesome.  Here they are.

1. I was blessed to have the most beautiful boy for 4 months and 10 days.
2. Now I have the most beautiful angel on my side.
3. I will get the chance to have another baby that wouldn't have been a thought unless Ray died. This next child will be so loved and appreciated.  Losing Ray has made Adam and I realize what is important in life.  We will be the parents with big smiles on our faces while we have a baby that is screaming and we will love every minute of it.

Ray-Man-I still miss you.  I feel like I will never be whole again.  You are such a big part of my life and always will be.  I love you so much, Sweet Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment