Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2 months 5 days...

Baby Ray,
Today is a tough day for your Mommy. Today you have been gone for half of the time you were alive. Soon there will come a day that you have been gone longer than you have been alive. It's not fair. Life is not supposed to be this way. I'm not supposed to be mourning the death of my son at 27 years old. I am supposed to be watching you grow. I miss you, Ray. When I look back at life with you it seems so surreal. It's like, one day it was just Adam and I. Then you came along and our whole world changed. I felt alive and like I had a purpose. Now all of the sudden life is back to the "before Ray" normal. I can't remember how it feels to hold you. Or how you smelled. I hate that life moves on, because it pulls me away from you. I love you so much, Ray, and miss you every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment