Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Talk with Tamar

Last night I had a talk with our friend, Tamar.  She prayed on the phone with me because I was having a hard time.  We had a nice talk, but I was still struggling after I got off the phone.  It wasn't a long talk as she was watching the "5 O's" (her neices and nephews).  She sent me this e-mail this morning.

After I got off of the phone w/ you, Owen was concerned because he heard me praying w/ you. So I explained to the kids that you were sad because you miss Ray and that you really want to have another baby. He looked at me and said "Can we pray and ask Jesus to give Erin another baby?" I said absolutely so that's what we all did before bed last night. Owen started us off asking God to give you another healthy baby that you could love and that would make you happy again. So I have a new dose of hope for you today.... because you have 5 little kids that are all praying for the exact same thing. And God is Good! Have peace in that today! I love you so much!

It is amazing to think that a little boy can be so knowledgable.  Thanks Owen and the rest of the 5 O's (Olivia, Odessa, Oakley and Osiah) for thinking of Adam and I!

On another note: I listen to Pandora Radio every morning on my iPad.  I was listening to the country station today.  There was a song on I didn’t like so I changed it.  The next song was “Raymond” and about a mom who had lost her son, Raymond.  I thought…alright Ray.  I know you are here.  I didn’t like the song after so I switched it.  The next one was “Anything Like Me” by Brad Paisley-played on Ray’s video.  So said out loud, “Alright Ray, I understand you are here.  I just needed a little hope and it didn’t come.  I get it.”  The next song was by Miranda Lambert.  Didn’t want to listen to it.  Switched and “Stuck like Glue” came on.  At this point I looked up and said, “Really Ray?!  Really?!”  Silly baby.  He just wanted me to know I wasn’t alone.  Thanks Ray.  Mommy needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment